Mt. Cho Oyu Expedition (8201m) -44 Days days
The goddess of turquoise sixth highest mountain in the world requires a careful preparation and high level of fitness to climb. The view from Tibet seen is the stark shadows in the light of setting sun. It’s a noble and impressive vast bull of sweeping snow slopes and clean glaciated land with 8000m peak. North West face of the Mt. Cho Oyu brings you the 30 degree snow slopes.Sacred barrier is there to negotiate at 6800m. Steeper section is placed in the fixed times, we follow the path of Nylam and Tingri then arrive the Chinese base camp from where the preparation to move the base camp from 5700m and around 5400m will be commenced.Camp 1(6400m)with a steep serce we reach in the gyabarg glacier via this glacier the first high camp.Camp 2(7100m) following 50m ice walk which challenges to climb on these routes but needs a fixed rope for ascends and descend
Camp 3(7500) now we need fours to reach the third camp with a hemenetous sense of effect to pain further height. The day to summit takes 6 to 9 hours. This time is correct to conquer the grand (8000m) peak.
|1 Person, USD 30000.00
2 Persons, Per Person USD 28000.00
3 Persons, Per Person USD 26000.00
4 Persons, Per Person USD 24000.00
5 Persons, Per Person USD 22000.00
6-7 Persons, Per Person USD 20000.00
8-12 Persons, Per Person USD 19000.00
|Day 01 :||Arrive in Kathmandu transfer hotel|
|Day 02 :||Stay Kathmandu for Tibet Visa processing|
|Day 03 :||Stay Kathmandu for Tibet Visa processing|
|Day 04 :||Drive from Kathmandu to Zhangmu 2300m|
|Day 05 :||Drive from Zhangmu to Nyalam (2750m)|
|Day 06 :||Rest day at Nyalam for acclimatization|
|Day 07 :||Drive from Nyalam to Tingri (4340m)|
|Day 08 :||Rest day at Tingri for acclimatization|
|Day 09 :||Drive from Tingri to Chinese Base Camp (5000m)|
|Day 10 :||Chinese Base Camp|
|Day 11 :||Prepared load to Yak for Advance Base Camp|
|Day 12 :||Base Camp to Middle Camp with yaks|
|Day 13 :||Middle Camp to Cho Oyu Advance Base Camp (5700m)|
|Day 14-39 :||Climbing Period for Mt. Cho-Oyu (8201m)|
|Day 40 :||Advance Base camp to Chinese Base camp|
|Day 41 :||Drive from Base Camp to Zhangmu|
|Day 42 :||Drive from Zhangmu to Kathmandu|
|Day 43 :||Rest day at Kathmandu|
|Day 44 :||Departure to your next destination|
- 6 nights 3 star standard hotels in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast
- Mt. Cho-Oyu expedition permit fee
- Tibet Visa and Travel permit fee
- Liaison officer and Interpreter
- Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Zhangmu, Nyalam and Tingri (bed and breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Emergency Oxygen, Mask and regulator for Advance Base Camp
- Satellite phone in payable basis (per minute $ 5)
- We provide 3 Yak Per person’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to from CBC to ABC
- We provide 2 Yak Per person’s (35 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to CBC
- We provide 1 Yak for each high altitude Sherpa CBC to ABC to CBC
- We provide 1 Yak for each ABC member and CBC member
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself
- Base Camp to Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 2 person provide North Face or same qualities
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, Toilet tent, Mess tent and Kitchen tent
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Zhangmu to Chinese Base Camp to Zhangmu provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members & Truck for the equipment
- Road and travel permit
- Nepalese crew’ insurance
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry for Nepal.
- International departure tax.
- Personal Expenses.
- Medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar Bills and beverage
- Rescue Jeep US$ 700.00
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Garbage Deposit US$ 500.00 (sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage.
- Extra yak, per Yak’s US$ 100.00 will be charge till to 50 kg load.
- Climbing Bonus and summit bonus for climbing sherpa (if you use climbing sherpa)