Baruntse 7,129m. Expedition -35 days
Mount Baruntse is at the height of 7129m. in between on the lap of Everest and Makalu mountain. This mountain was first ascended first by Colin Todd and Geoff Harrow on 30 May 1954. They have climbed the mountain by the South -East Ridge. Since than many climbers have used this route and got succeeded. This mountain has also been becoming coveted day by day like the other Pumori, Ama Dablam as well as Everest too.
The south -East Ridge of Baruntse it is little bit difficult because of being straightforward hard ways to climb. There are hard sections of 50 Degree’s elevation with a prominent ice cliff to be climbed facing the risk of avalanche. The climbers have succeeded the mountain mostly in the spring season because of being the season the best to the climber safety. But also some climbers have reached on it’s top in the autumn season as well.
According to our Monterosa Treks and Expedition’s scheduled itinerary the expedition starts from Kathmandu – Lukla flight; and approximately 11 days trekking on foot to Baruntse Base camp; then via the same route on their way back to Kathmandu. The Base camp of Baruntse located very near to Pach Pokhari at the height of 5200m. This Baruntse can be climb through Arun valley to Makalu Base camp as well.
4-6 Persons, Per Person USD 6000.00
7-8 Persons, Per Person USD 5500.00
9-12 Persons, Per Person USD 5000.00
13-15 Persons, Per Person USD 45000.00
Climbing Sherpa, Per Person USD 2500.00
Baruntse 7129m. Expedition
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu – transfer to Hotel
Day 02:prepared Expedition
Day 03: Briefing in Ministry of Tourism
Day 04: Fly to Lukla – Chutanga – Camp
Day 05: Chutanga – Nau Lekha- Camp
Day 06: Nau Lekha – Kothey -Camp
Day 07: Kothey – Thangnak – Camp
Day 08: Thangnak – Khare – Camp
Day 09: Kare – Mera BC – Camp
Day 10: Mera BC – Seto Pokhari Camp
Day 11: Seto Pokhari – Baruntse BC- Camp
Day 12 – 25 Climbing period of Mt. Baruntse 7129m.
Day 26: Baruntse BC – Setopokhari Camp
Day 27: Setopokhari – Mera BC – Camp
Day 28: Mera BC to Khare – Camp
Day 29: Khare to Thagnag – Camp
Day 30: Thagnag to Kothey – Camp
Day 31: Kothey to Chutanga – Camp
Day 32: Chutanga to Lukla – Camp
Day 33: Lukla – Kathmandu fly
Day 34: Kathmandu
Day 35: Final Departure
1. 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast (3 star).
2. eak Permit of Baruntse
3. Food for trekking expedition period
4. Crew: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
5. Porters or Yak porter Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
6. Kathmandu -Lukla – Kathmandu flights with Cargo 50 KG Per member
7. Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
8. Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
9. 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition
10. Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent,Mess tent, Store tent, Table & chairs trekking for the expedition
11. Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
12. Fare Well dinnerOur Services Exclude The Following During The Trip:
1. PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking
2. Personal & medical Insurance of expedition
3. Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
4. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
5. Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incase needed
6. Walki Takie permit & Satellite phone permit
7. Oxygen & Mask -regulator
8. Personal expenses
9. Bar Bills & beverage
10. Garbage Deposit USD 2000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage.